23 January 2019
We consider it of the utmost importance to strive constantly to improve our performance. Here are some of the latest figures our directorate has produced to show the benefits of this commitment.
- Of 918 waiting outpatients in June 2008, 93% were seen within one month. 66% of those patients were seen within the first week.
- We have an average attendance at our outpatient clinics of just 6 patients, and in June 2008 we offered 533 such clinics.
- 89% of our June 2008 inpatients underwent their procedures within eight weeks. 63% of those patients underwent their procedures within a single month.
- In May 2008, just 10% of our patients were readmitted.
- We have a death rate of just 1%.